We approach our training with a systematic and progressive program. We always have a purpose, goal, and objective to accomplish - cycle by cycle, week by week, day by day, and workout by workout. We believe that our approach to nutrition is no different - there needs to be accountability, structure, and purpose. To optimize your results and hard work here at CFOT, it is imperative to have a nutrition program and overall system in place in your daily life. You only spend an hour or two in the gym daily - the rest of the time you are on your own to make good or bad choices that will affect your training, results, and overall health. We have designed a program that will allow you to work with us in order to get your nutrition and system of fueling your body in order.
What It Entails:
- A closely supervised program following a flexible nutrition format.
- Education on consuming macronutrients (protein, carbs, fats) in the correct proportions according to your personal goals and training schedule
- Proper tracking and logging of food
- An optimal nutrient timing schedule for your days
- Accountability through a community environment
- 4 weeks = 1 cycle
What you get:
- Personal macronutrient numbers for both training and rest days
- Personal nutrient timing schedule
- Starter Guide (which includes a “Macro Cheat Sheet” and “My Fitness Pal” tutorial)
- Weekly Feedback Form
- 1 hour/week of face to face time with Nicole & others in the nutrition program
Sign Up Today